2. The Information we collect
3. Why we collect it
We collect information about you so that we can personalise your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. This information are collected foe Analytics purpose (via Google Analytics, ie Personal Data: Cookie and Usage Data) and to provide you answers to your questions (via the Contact form, ie Personal Data: Company name, Email, First Name and Last Name) as well as to customise our e-bulletin (via Mailchimp, ie Personal Data: Country, Email, First Name and Last Name)
4. Who we disclose it to
4.1 – We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
5. Director of publication
This Web site -accessible at www.eose.org- is operated by the association “European Observatoire of Sport and Employment” (hereafter referred to as EOSE), whose head office is located 1 Grande rue des Feuillants – 69001 Lyon – FRANCE.
6. Website Design
Graphiste Investigateur (A. Giron) & Calltoaction (N.Bayle) for EOSE.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may require us to encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
8. Accessing and updating your personal information
In accordance with the provisions contained in Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data about you. You can exercise this right by writing to: email@example.com
The information contained on this site are the property of EOSE. Partial or total copy can not be done without the agreement of the organisation. Any use of content must meet the following conditions:- Attribution: you must give the name of the author.
– No commercial use: you do not have the right to use this work for commercial purposes.
– No change: you do not have the right to alter, transform, or build upon this work.Users are responsible for the searches they carry out and the interpretation and use they make of the results. It is their responsibility to make use complies with current regulations and recommendations of the French National Commission on Informatics and Liberties (CNIL) as for personal data.
In particular, they must know that the information should only be used for strictly personnal purposes only, that screen shots to constitute or enrich a database is contrary to French law and therefore forbidden, as well as use for commercial or advertising.
EOSE is happy for organisations to link to its site but EOSE cannot be held responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Linking is not to be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over availability of the linked pages. Please notify us so that we can see the link at your website.
In the case of deep linking, framing or insertion via links please ensure that the user can identify the origin of the document
• You may not freely create a link using EOSE logo.
• You may not freely cut and paste articles.
• You may not mirror any text in EOSE site.
• Sites may not state or imply that EOSE endorses a brand, product or service.